Thursday, December 24, 2015

3 for 1 Christmas Cookies

I love giving baked goods to my loved ones during the holidays. For christmas I like to give out cookie boxes with at least 3 different flavors.  With a toddler at my feet all day I was a little worried on how I was going to pull this off. After a little research online I finally found my solution. Make one good base dough and add in different mix ins, this way the cookies all taste different but you're not stuck in the kitchen all day.

Here's the recipe I used

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2010/01/drop-cookie-dough-recipe-oatmeal-raisin-chocolate-chip-lemon-cookies-recipe.html

Get creative with the mix-ins, I added some gingerbread spice and pecans in one, peanut butter (pb2) and jelly in the other and chocolate chip with smoked sea salt in the third. Just change up the flavors to your liking, the possibilities are endless.


Gingerbread Pecan

Peanut butter & Jelly

Chocolate Chip and Smoked Sea Salt

No comments:

Post a Comment